Thursday, September 22, 2011

I'm going to start selling aprons and selling them online because I am poor. Whether or not this will be a disaster remains to be seen. I may have picked a pattern that is too complicated, but I wanted to pick something that was different enough for people to buy it over the others. There's a good chance that I will go through all the effort and then no one will buy them. It wouldn't be that great of a loss though; I don't have anything better to do. The job search is continuing to go terribly. I'm going to post an actually "writing" post soon to avoid turning this into a weekly whine journal like xanga in high school. That's why I originally resurrected this thing, motivation to start writing again. It started to come back to me a little bit. I was sitting laying on the floor of my bathroom staring at nothing while waiting for the water to heat up, and I got hit with ideas. Nothing genius or particularly creative, just...ideas. The way they used to hit me all the time. I must spend to much time thinking. It sounds really stupid, but I can't do anything creative or interesting when I'm busy being logical for other people and trying to problem solve. I just wish an idea would "hit" me about what I'm supposed to do with the rest of my life. I thought it was teaching, but obviously no one wants to hire me as a teacher so I have to find something else. It's seriously killing me right now. I wish I knew what I was supposed to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment